Re: The Cape pub

To: Bruce Starke <bstarke@redshift.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: The Cape pub
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:52:32 +0100
In message <00d601c65e77$9a62e750$6c00a8c0@bstarke>, Bruce Starke
<bstarke@redshift.bc.ca> writes
>Could someone please give me the address and directions to The Cape? A friend
>will be in Warwick (he's originally from Warwick but does not remember the pub
>nor the factory) and has promised to have a pint on my behalf to toast DMH
>Thanks
>Bruce Starke
>Golden BC

If you go to the Austin Healey Club web site, and click on
'International Healey Weekend 2006', you will see that the 'Cape' is
featured in the photos, and will be a 'must visit' during the
celebrations.

The contacts for the event can, I'm sure, give you all the information
you need.

--
Alan F Cross (BJ8 "Ginny") AHC member TV1729J
Heathfield Studios - http://www.heathfield-studios.co.uk - web designers for the