First drive of season

To: caahc@yahoogroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: First drive of season
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:51:59 EDT
I returned to Maryland today, eagerly looking forward to my first drive in
the 100 since having stored it for the winter back in November.

Preparation consisted of removing the cover, checking fluid levels and
turning on the shut-off switch.  The car fired off after about two seconds of
cranking and I went for a short drive to town.  The car drove great as
always--it's
always wonderful to experience the smells, sounds, etc. after a few months'
deprivation.

Tomorrow I'm taking it up to PA for the weekend--it's nice to be back in the
saddle.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans