Insurance for Trailers??

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance for Trailers??
From: jhomonek@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:17:47 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Here's question for everyone.

Having just acquired a new enclosed trailer, how do we insure it?  As they are
kind of pricey, I want to make sure it is covered for theft, vandalism and
other damage.  I think it is covered while under tow by the tow vehicle policy
but unsure about that.

Does it go on the auto policy?  Does it require a special policy? or Does it go
on the homeowners policy?

It is stored outdoors about 6 miles from my home behind my father's house with
locked up with a cable, locks on all doors and a Gorilla Lock on the tongue.

Please enlighten us all.

TIA

John Homonek
1959 BN7