British Parts Fleamarket and Car Show

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Parts Fleamarket and Car Show
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:39:20 -0400
Hello all,

Please excuse this blatant use of the list for club gain, but the Austin
Healey Club of Southern Ontario and the British Sporscar Club are co-hosting
our 25th annual British Sportscar Fleamarket at Marritt Hall, Ancaster
Fairgrounds, Hwy. 53, Ancaster, Ontario this Sunday (yes we know it's Easter)
from 10:00AM through 3:00PM. Cost is $5.00 at the door.

This is a very well attended show and sales venue, with folks showing up from
all over the north eastern U.S.A., Ontario and Quebec. Anybody showing up
driving a British car gets preferred parking, which soon becomes a show in
itself with upwards of a few hundred cars when the weather's good.

For more info see:

http://www.ahcso.com/Flea%20MRK%202006/flea%20market.pdf

Hope to see you there. Drop by my table in the front room and say hello.

Rich Chrysler