Tools

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tools
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:15:04 -0700
Hello All,

I'd much appreciate it if anyone can sell or can help me find any of these
items or knows where they can be obtained:

For HBJ7L21172
Jack Shelley CA259 (or CA311)
Jack Handle - 18" long x 1/2" dia
Box Spanner for Spark Plug - 5" long w/ hex box one end and round on the other
end (bare metal)
Tommy Bar for Spark Plug Box Spanner - 5/16" dia x 6 1/2" w/ one mushroom end
& phosphate finish
Knock-On Hammer - Size 1 Thor, iron head with two Cu faces, iron wedge &
wooden handle marked as follows:

SIZE 1 REF 310
THOR
COPPER HAMMER
and on reverse
MADE IN ENGLAND
THOR HAMMER
COMPANY
SHIRLEY BIRMINGHAM

(I understand that new hammers are available with a "1" cast into the head but
would like to find the "real mccoy".)

I'm now in the "home stretch" in my effort to have the car ready for Nelson
2006.

Thanks,
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma