First Drive of Season--version two

To: healeys@autox.team.net, caahc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: First Drive of Season--version two
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:54:48 EDT
After having had a great first drive up to Poconos in my 100 over last
weekend I had the distinct pleasure this morning of taking my wife's 3000 out
for
its first drive.  After about two seconds of cranking it cleared its throat and
awoke from its winter sleep.  During a pleasant 15 mile ride to town and back
the car thanked me for my having serviced and tuned it prior to winter storage
by running in that wonderful, smooth Healey manner.

Best--Michael Oritt