Re: Seat Belt Question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Question
From: "S. P. Carr" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:46:20 -0400
Anyone have experience putting 3-point belts in a 100?  We're thinking of
the kind with a snap on one end so the shoulder strap could be
detached/re-hooked when putting the top up or down.  Obviously some sort of
reinforcement would have to be added to the rear of the cockpit for the
shoulder strap.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in Pa.