Re: Camshaft Work

To: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>, "'Ned Smith'" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Camshaft Work
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:23:45 -0700
Delta has done 4 cams for me, and I am very happy w/ their work.  Just tell
them what you want the engine to do.  They have a lot of grinds to choose
from.

Also, Elgin did a cam for my racing Bugeye many years ago, and it was
fantastic.  Both suppliers ave very good.

Just be sure you have the lifters resurfaced or buy new ones.  Delta
resurfaces lifters at a very nominal price.

John Snyder