Help

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help
From: "Ray Juncal" <gonzo18@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 21:55:33 -0700
Guys
  With the help and encouragement of folks on the list I have nearly completed
the repair of my rusted out frame bottom.  I was nervous as hell but with list
support I got up my courage and jumped in.  Boy am I glad I did.  It's coming
out great and is so much better than it was, both structurally and visually.
It looks so good I'm going to have to get on of those big mirrors to put under
the car at car shows.  Maybe even some angle hair and colored lights.  Whoa!
It must be all the welding.
    So I'm trying to find this "Waxol" stuff that you put inside the frame as
a rust preventative.  Apparently I don't even know how to spell it since I
can't get it to come up in an archive search.  Any suggestions on how to spell
it, where to get it, how to apply it and /or any problems to look out for,
will be appreciated.
Thanks
Ray Juncal