"Works" hardtop badge

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Works" hardtop badge
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:43:48 +0100
Good Afternoon Listers,

After the posting that I submitted to the Austin Healey group I had many
requests for these very rare items that I have to-day followed up the
information that I have for you all, to establish that the manufacturers are
still in business and are willing to run off a "special" batch for you.
I am prepared to furnish you with the necessary details to enable you to make
contact with them, so what I respectfully suggest is that you ALL get your act
together and place one large order, that way you will save upon manufacturing
costs and also postage.  They are quite prepared to run off a production run
of 50 to 500,000 as you wish.
With this information that I am listing I can assure you all that if you do
not do this then someone will also read this mail and will follow this through
and make a very large killing. Under normal circumstances you would simply
never ever obtain this kind of information at any price.

The details of the Company are;

W.Reeves & Co Badges Limited.
34 to 35 Tenby Street.
Birmingham.
England.
B1  3EE.

Telephone.............0121     2363731

The contact that I have there said to contact them with a illustration or a
fax copy of the type of badge that you require, it would simply be of very
little use I feel to just say, the Donald Healey Motor Company shield badge
as they manufacture absolutely hundreds of badges.   I do not object to
arranging this for you but that would be the only part that I wish to play.

I hope that this is of use to you all.

Regards.
David.