Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??

To: JNBrashear@garverengineers.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??
From: LarryRPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:47:16 EDT
I have a 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible that I bought new .  I have  had it
since December '04 and I love the car. I would certainly buy another one  if
anything happened to this one. I would not consider selling it for any price
as
the convertibles have gotten hard to come by.The car rides like a Go-kart-
agile and responsive.  I have the 6 speed manual- a real  blast!.   I have
driven it long distances on Interstates and  it   performs well -  The ride is
definitely  not cushy,  somewhat choppy but the seats give a real comfortable
feeling- rides somewhat  like my big Healey.

Larry Wysocki

BN 6
Mini Cooper S
BMW X 5