RE: Model Austin Healeys

To: "Peter Hunt" <peter@easterton.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Model Austin Healeys
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:14:55 +1000
G'day Peter

I recently had a model 100S built for me by a bloke in Melbourne. His
name is Dave Eames and he did a first rate job.

I wrote about it for Australian Classic Car and it was reprinted in
various Healey magazines.

Would be happy to send you pics etc.

Dave can be contacted at dave.eames@optusnet.com.au

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Too many Healey and Austin-Healey models