Re: Mesa Verde, CO & Southwest CO

To: healey3000bn7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mesa Verde, CO & Southwest CO
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:27:00 EDT
Hi Carlos-

The SW section of Colorado is quite beautiful. We have  been there  several
times and would probably go again if the opportunity permits again. We  loved
Mesa Verde and the Cliff Palace. But see how many other cliff dwelling you  are
able to spot as you drive around the canyon rim.
If your time permits I would suggest that you may want to try to see  the
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. The spectacular view from the  rim
here is breathtaking to say the least.
We also like Ouray. Some friends from Merigold, MS (Sam &  Diane Rushing)
moved there in the early 1990s. They have a gift shop  and Sam is a glass
blower
there as well.

Marion S.  Brantley, Jr.
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey  Club