Re: 100-4 Clutch linkage

To: Alan Seigrist Blue 100 <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 Clutch linkage
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 19:52:19 -0700
Hi Alan,

I noticed that the clutch pedal is easier to push & clutch action is
more progressive now. It must have something to do with the leverage
angles. As you say, more room for the fuel line & wiring harness also. I
really feel foolish that I put up with it wrong for such a long time.
Amazing how helpful the "List" is.

Regards,
Dave
BN2