Re: Tranny identity crisis - follow-up

To: M Lempert <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Tranny identity crisis - follow-up
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:47:05 +0100
Mike

I only have to look at PICT3267.jpg of the bell housing looking from the
engine end to confirm that this is not a BN2 bell housing. Without
looking at all the detail I would say that the rest of the gearbox also
comes from a 6 cylinder car. Others will no doubt be able to identify
the precise box accurately.

I might add that this gearbox appears from the photos to be in very good
order.

All the best

--
John Harper