RE: Healey Club Magazines again

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Healey Club Magazines again
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:18:28 -0400
I'm thiinking that you may have a problem with the way your mailman bundles
and delivers it cause mine always arrives in good condition (our mailman
always wraps the mail including magazines and flyeres in a large rubber
band). I know that he does this because, on the days he is off, the mail
gets ramed into the mailbox with a passion and usually is a mess.
Bill
BJ7