Healey Magazine

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Magazine
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:54:04 +1000
TOO ALL THOSE NOT HAPPY READERS
I am an Australian based enthusiast (not investor,not concours, not that
active ) that PAYS to receive a number of mags. from around the world and I am
happy with all that I receive and thankful that editors step foward and show me
things I could otherwise not access.

If I wanted a different mag. and felt strongly about it I would; submit my
articles or stimulate my smarter mates to submit theirs,I would send in rare
info I have collected or from the general motoring press for that matter.Send a
picture of all my mates doing Healey things or, anything. Remember the old
adage,'show me yours and I will show you mine'.

If that failed I would take over the position and show how it should be
done!! ??

I have been in clubs where the editor became miffed,'the ship hit the fan' and
we got nothing!!!

Look at the relatively small number of people who take on this thankless tasks.
It is obviously not a task for all.

BE HAPPY it would be unfortunate to send more valuable contributors to the ' ED
SIN BIN'( Australian place for bad sportsmanship)

I pay considerably more than a USA member as far as value for money goes and
the content does not go out of date within a few days so delivery is not
critical.

Torn pages is a different matter, I dont like my collection trashed. But if you
pay airmail you get an envelope.

Member of USA about 1980 & America 198?

Happy Days
Joe