Re: info

To: "Richard Hosmer" <rahosmer@citlink.net>,
Subject: Re: info
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:22:12 -0700
If it is a true tri-carb, the horns will be mounted on the vertical posts
that connect to the shroud on each side of the engine. Also it will have
seat belt mounting points built into the floor near the side sills, and on
the sided of the driveshaft tunnel and shoulder belt mounting studs on the
rear quarter panels.

John Snyder