Re: Trying to Locate a Vendor or Manufacturer of a

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trying to Locate a Vendor or Manufacturer of a
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 15:26:35 EDT
Tom
If that is the type cover you are looking for then we used to call them
"Bikini Tops" in Hawaii. Commonly used on Jeeps and LBC open cars years ago
but
you don't see them much anymore. Of course you don't see many LBC's anymore
either.  They only keep the sun off a bald head but remember a few Healeys
with
them here. Have seen them in Florida too.  As far as I know they where  made
by the local auto top installers not purchased ready to go.
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 5/20/2006 8:20:58 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,