Re: Trying to Locate a Vendor or Manufacturer of a Cockpit

To: John Homonek <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Trying to Locate a Vendor or Manufacturer of a Cockpit
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:20:26 -0400
John,

Are you referring to the Mini Garage that was sold by Nostalgia Motorcars &
Classic Interiors?  It seals the cockpit: covering the windscreen, top, and
side
curtains.  It fastens in the back with two tenax fasteners, on the side with
the
twist locks, and the wipers in the front.

I would guess that part of the business is closed - the web site was
http://www.nostalgiaclassic.com.  One of the owners, Mary Ann Harrell passed
away last year
(http://www.theracesite.com/index.cfm?pagetype=2&form_article=9518).  You might
be able to get in touch with Jim Harrell at Horizon Motorsports -
http://www.horizon-motorsports.com

Bob