Re: Take the texas kooler test. (perform at your own risk)

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Take the texas kooler test. (perform at your own risk)
From: "Al Adams" <aajr@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:19:06 -0700
Don,
Sorry to hear of your problem with the Texas Cooler and if I had that
problem I would probably vent too. However, I've had a TC on both Healeys I
owned and have never had a problem. Just cool, silent running. You also
stated to take it to 5000 RPM and see how close it gets to the fan. I've
never really had the need or desire to take my Healey to 5000 RPM and unless
one races I don't suspect many Healey drivers ever see 5000 RPM. However, I
will take the test and if your right I'll apologize. If you're wrong I'll
look for your apology to Jerry.
Al Adams
1963 BJ7