Rachel got new shoes (er, Tires)

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rachel got new shoes (er, Tires)
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:44:57 -0700 (PDT)
That's a great report!  I'm going to buy 165 radials
for my MGA next month to replace the old whitewalls
but also want someone to true my 48 spokers (they only
have 15K miles on 'em so not in the market to replace
them).  I'm thinking about using the guy in Santa Cruz
- JB's Wire Wheel.  Also considering the Italian wheel
guy over the hills from Oakland.
Regards,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 Project