Knock Off

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Knock Off
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:53:39 -0400
Tom & Richard,

I replied to another lister last year or the year before on a very simple
"fix" for the knockoff not threading on.  The fix takes about 10 - 15 minutes.
It is in the archives but if you cannot find it, let me know and I will
explain it.

Fred
BJ7

"Hi Tom,
Could that supplier have been Moss?  I just received new hubs & new
knock-offs from them and one knock-off is unusable because the knock-off
won't thread on.  Another had a scratch on the face.  One front hub won't
accept the new knock-off which will go on another good hub.  They sent me
two right rear hubs.  Couldn't be worse!  Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma"