Re: Mystery Part

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Mystery Part
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:22:48 +0800
PG -

This ring goes around the outside of the little nipple on the gearshift boot
on the BJ8 and other centre shift cars.  It can be a pain to get on, but
once properly installed can make a huge difference in how long the rubber
shift boot lasts.  It's easiest to install nipple up!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8