M***

To: "'Healeys@Autox. Team. Net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: M***
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:35:50 +0100
I sometimes wonder why some of us are coy about typing MOSS?? It's a bit
like calling Voldemort "He Who Must Not Be Named". (Ask your grandchildren.)
We don't have much of a Moss presence over here, so can't judge, but the
inference of typing Mo** is that they are somehow a fearful and inefficient
organization? It seems to me that I hear as many good as bad things about
them.
If it's done out of a desire not to be seen to either plug their wares or
not to derogate them in public, why mention them at all?
Just curious.
Simon.

Terry,

First make sure the base of the alloy cover is flat by checking it against
the head with no gasket.  The polished alloy cover I got from Mo** had
significant twist along it's length.  ......