heat problems

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: heat problems
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:02:16 -0700
a lot of the heat problems in all our british cars here in las vegas i believe
can be traced to our extremely hard water. owner, both present and past, have
mixed it with anti-freeze over the years and the calcium deposits build up
very fast.  hot water tanks in houses do not last very long here and it leaves
major spots when you wash your car if you do not dry it immedietly.  i always
tell  folks to spring for a new heavy duty radiator and have the block flushed
as much as possible.  there is always a lot of crud in there.   healeymanjim