Healey Friendships early FF

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Friendships early FF
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:19:21 -0700
I have made many friendships amongst the great folks in the Healey
community.  I wish to nourish these valuable friendships.

To that end I vow that:

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end.

"Why?" you may ask! "Because you are my friend".