Visit to World Headquarters

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Visit to World Headquarters
From: awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:23:42 -0400
While in Charleston, SC I called Lempert Enterprises and thanks to my close
association with senior management (Mike) I was able to arrange a tour of the
factory.  After clearing through security I was admitted to the main workshop
(Mike's six-car garage) where I found The Master himself hard at work on
several wheels in various stages of production.

For those of you who don't know of Mike's wheels a quick visit to Google will
bring you to a photo display of his product line which is quite extensive and
nicer in the "flesh" than pictured.  Mike is very creative and is making some
wonderful wheels for Healeys as well as other marques--I have my eye on one of
his M wheels for a future upgrade.  BTW Mike told me he plans to attend
Conclave next month.

Best to all--Michael Oritt