Re: Healey Transport Help

To: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Transport Help
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:05:30 -0500
Brian,
Several years ago I used Intercity Lines
(http://www.intercitylines.com/). They specialize in auto
transport and have all enclosed trailers and I would not send a Healey
cross country in an open trailer unless I was the driver.
At the time I used Intercity, they had a space available rate that was
several hundred dollars below regular rates. THey guaranteed to pick the
car up and deliver it within a 3 week interval. I was able to handle
the wait and all worked out fine. Since then Intercity has started
advertising in Healey Marque.