RE: side lights & turn signals

To: "'Richard Bittmann'" <edmyed@harbornet.com>,
Subject: RE: side lights & turn signals
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:38:02 -0400
Hi Richard,
The glowing of the rear lamps usually indicates (yuck, yuck) that the
current flow is through both bulb filaments in series.
I would suggest that you carefully check that each filament of the rear
lamps works correctly when you apply 12 VDC to their respective wires at the
connectors in the trunk. If the current flow is through the filaments in
series it will not be sufficient to make the flasher unit operate correctly

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com