Re: Fuel Tank fittings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank fittings
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:19:38 -0700
I suppose I could remove the fitting from the old tank but it is welded or
brazed and will have to be welded or brazed to the new tank.  That's not
what I expected to have to do when I purchased the new tank.  When I asked
Jorge about the problem this morning he exploded and yelled that he has sold
hundreds of tanks without a complaint.  I can't believe that I am  the only
one who has had this problem.  And, when I questioned him about returning
the tank, he wants a 20% restocking fee.
Ron