Reassembly Order

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Reassembly Order
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:25:11 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/06 2:33:52 AM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> What I have not seen is a guide on a suggested sequence order of reassembly
> for the various car systems (suspension, brakes, engine and etc.) or even
> more helpful - a reassembly sequence for bits within systems (such
>electrical).
> I am sure that the guide would be just that, since I am sure that a lot of
> personal preference would be involved.
>
> Are you aware of anything like what I have described? What I have in mind is
> something like what you did on carpet installation for a BT7a year or two
> ago, but for the entire restoration process!

Roger Moment will be covering that in one or two installments of his
restoration series in Austin-Healey Magazine so you can look forward to that
later
this year. I've forwarded your message to him in the event he wants to try out
his rough draft ideas on you before publication.
Cheers
Gary Anderson