Re: Non-Healey

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-Healey
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:29:07 -0700
Doug,

I would think that Ebay would be the logical choice. You could offer any
really standout items as singles, and bulk-pack the more common items in
grab-bags. Always put a little treat inside, and, if selling by count,
ALWAYS give more - 102 for 100, etc.

Buying on Ebay can be extremely frustrating - but, as a seller, it seems to
me that you have ALL the power. You get paid before you ship (or you do not
ship). Ebay will take YOUR side hands down in ANY difference of opinion. You
do not have to touch the stuff, as in drag it to flea-markets, shows, etc.
until you take it for its' last ride, to the Post Office!

We are decluttering too (different stuff, but the principle is the same).

Dick Hosmer