Re: Carburetor problem?

To: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Carburetor problem?
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:19:15 +0800
Jim -

You might also have a sticky float jet.  This is a pretty common
problem.  Sticky float jets can also be cause by crud in the fuel or a
weak fuel pump.

The general rule here is you probably need to drive your car a little
more than you have been.  The more you drive it, the less problems it
will have.  That's the way these British cars work!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8