Which Dayton for BN2

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which Dayton for BN2
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:08:07 -0700
Mike,

I purchased my Daytons from British Wire Wheel. (in Fresno). They not only
look like a million, the ride is perfect.  They pre-checked the wheels for
trueness, seal and finish before shipping.  I bought the 60 spoke D-3.31"
[441-554-533]. They even provided spline grease and Classic Wheel
Cleaner.  Didn't charge me for the cleaner.  Nice folks. I'm very pleased
with the entire transaction.

 I've driven on them for over 3,000 miles.  Zero problems.
 Check out the look of the wheels at my website.

No financial blahblahblah... .

David C
BN1

San Diego
www.dcoyote.org
Coyote's Classic Cars

--
It has removed 3953 spam emails to date.