RE: Autozone fuel pump

To: "list healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autozone fuel pump
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:10:31 -0700
Lin -
E8016S is the correct part number, and I recently (within the last month)
checked with my local Autozone to have them pull one so I could look at it
(I am writing an article on installing a backup fuel pump).  They had no
trouble finding it on the shelf.
I just called them to verify that they still have the pump (they do).  They
said to have your local Autozone check for alternate number EP10S.

If you can't find one and you want the one in Havelock, let me know.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC    USA