NAPA PART # for BJ8 Rotor

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: NAPA PART # for BJ8 Rotor
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:42:57 -0400
I was given the wrong part by the NAPA Store I went to, but it still worked
well.  Here is the reply I got from NAPA Customer Service:

Dear Mr. Goodman,

Thank you for visiting NAPAonline.com.  The distributor rotor that you are
searching for is available at local NAPA stores, and can also be ordered at
NAPA online.  The part number is EP44.  To order a part online or obtain
more information about it, at our home page scroll down to search by part
number, insert part number and click Go.  Follow the instructions and
prompts on your screen.

Again, thank you for visiting NAPAonline.com.

Regards,

Customer Support