RE: Fan color

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: RE: Fan color
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:31:25 -0400
Based upon responses on the list to my same question about 10 years ago, I
used Dupli-Color engine Paint. Comes in a spray can and the UPC label reads
DE 1605 Ford Red Bar Code 0 26916 91605 1.

Bear in mind I have had this can for 10 or so years but at the time I was
told it is the closest match and is guaranteed to withstand heat up to 500
degrees.

I forgot where I got it but based on the time frame it probably was Pep Boys
in Vegas. I think that the magic phrase is "Ford engine red"

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com