RE: Kids in Car

To: <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: Kids in Car
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:14:34 -0600
Amen to Greg and Patrick's views

All four of my kids rode in the Healey-Monster (usually only two or three at
a time since I drove<G>)and all survived, without SEAT BELTS, even. this
reminds me of how my son recently bought two Daisy BB guns for his kids-a
coworker sold them for a song-when asked why he was selling, he sheepishly
admitted that his wife was pregnant with their first, and she didn't want
any "GUNS" in the house!

Maybe we need to spread the word about how unsafe these cars are, and they
might come up on the market more often-

In another aside, this same son, now 40, recently asked me---"Where did you
hide the keys to the Healey when we were growing up?"-after I quit laughing,
I told him I would reveal the secret when his boys were old enough to drive,
as he would really need the information then.

Ed Townley

 Southern NM, USA

64 BJ8

59 AN5