Re: Ash Tray - North or South---

To: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Ash Tray - North or South---
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:27:05 -0700
Hi Earl,

My "Owners Handbook" shows the lip forward when open. A number of detail
pics I've seen show the same. No doubt some Concours guru will say the
opposite. At least, with no screws, it will be easy to change. Maybe LHD
& RHD were opposite?

You didn't ask whether the inner lid should hinge to the left or right.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2