Re: AP Lockheed Brake Servo

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: AP Lockheed Brake Servo
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:49:48 -0400
Jack,

When I got my Lockheed unit from Healey Surgeons I did not get a bracket.
Instead, they included instructions for turning the old Girling brackets
upside down, drilling a couple of holes (as I recall, I don't remember what
else, maybe nothing), and using the old brackets to hold the new unit in
place. Sorry I don't have more details, but it has worked without incident
for three years now. There may have bend a bend involved, anyone else done
this?

Bob Johnson
BJ8