Re: BJ8 Fuzzy Door Seal Top Mounting

To: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Fuzzy Door Seal Top Mounting
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:52:48 -0400
Tom,
The clip is simply a sort of V shaped zinc plated metal that is placed over
the end of the seal and is gently but firmly crimped into place. Its only
purpose was to give a finished look to the end of the seal. The door seal
jumps from the door shut pillar edge onto the edge of the rear quarter panel
for about 4 1/2" (though it varries slightly) then the clip finishes
everything.
Rich Chrysler