Re: Healey owner sent to Iraq!

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: Healey owner sent to Iraq!
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:26:48 -0500
 > Hopefully, having a finished Healey to look forward to will make
 > Karl's time
 > over in Iraq a little easier as well as help get him home in one piece.
 > Anything that will help him stay positive, look to the future and get
 > him home
 > in one piece for his family.
 > I don't know if there are any other Healey-listers serving in the
 > Middle East,
 > but I hope that you all make it home safely too.

Karl,
I'm currently trying  to get my daugther, CPT Melissa Brown's
BJ8 restored before her return from Operation Iraqi Freedom.
I've been at it for years and don't expect to get it finished
before her return late this year.

She has Healey photos with her and gets the AHCA Healey Marque
in the mail for some light reading. Melissa regularly asks about
my progress and looks forward to the little steps of progress,
but as you said it is something positive for her to look forward to.

Bob Brown