Re: Nelson Tuesday Report

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nelson Tuesday Report
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:18:53 EDT
Evening Listers (your time of day may vary depending on your  location)

Another warm day in Nelson. The popular car show and a nice BBQ lunch was
held at a public park about a half mile from the hotel. Udo says that there was

about 80 cars on the field (I forgot to count them) and there was a lot of
nice  cars out there. This meet has a large number of BJ8's but the other
models
were  well represented.

The guys (and a few girls) participated in a tech session in the late
afternoon that was informative. Parking lot discussions and tire kicking seem
to  be
the norm after dinner.  Met a bunch of nice folks and renewed a few old
Healey acquaintances.

Amazing how these little cars can foster friendships that last so  long.
Actually its not the cars as much as the terrific folks that own  them.

Found out about an international meet in Sweden in 2008 that would be a
blast to attend. Wonder if the boss will let me borrow against the 401k?

Tomorrow has a two tours of the area, one three to four hours long with a
ferry ride and the other all day through the surrounding mountains and
valleys.
 Tech session in the afternoon to boot (or is that trunk?)

As they say, wish you were here.
As always...
Aloha
Perry