Check Out my new wheels!

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check Out my new wheels!
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:05:00 +0800
Hi -

I just took delivery of my new Austin A90 Atlantic Sports Saloon.  I was
there when they opened the container, and I got to see her for the first
time yesterday.

Unfortunately there is some mysterious electical fault in the ignition
somewhere, causing the car to have no power whatsoever and the ignition
switch is overheating.  To be on the safe side I decided to tow it home and
figure out the problem later... it does start and idle, but that's it.

Other than the expected Lucas electrical problem, the car is absolutely
mint, perfect.  The only thing that I can tell that it is missing is the
original airfilter can, thats all.  This car is very pretty in person,
better than the pictures.

http://www.seigrist.com/A90.html

Thought you'd all like to see the car that if it wasn't for this car being
the British Edsel, there would be no AH 100!

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1
'53 A90