rotor purchase results

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: rotor purchase results
From: SSSSeanss@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:06:49 EDT
Extremely short story, buy Moss rotor 872-795 not 872-790.

Short story,

Completed a long restoration on a BT7 Tri-carb thats look awesome.   Kept
hearing about rotor problems so on my last order to Moss for odds and  ends and
trip spares I ordered both rotors that Moss offers on Pg  90 of the catalog.
Rotor, Lucas  -- and Rotor,  replacement.  Wanted to see what the differences
were.

872-790 Lucas  $5.80
872-795 replacement $3.95

 Expected to find difference in size of rivet or brass on  top.  Surprised to
find Moss numbers different but Lucas  box numbers exactly the same.

Lucas number
DRB106C
Bar code 5  012445 173282

Long story,
  not worth $2 for the customer service email I should send.

Sean Sexton
62 AH 3000 BT7 Tri-Carb
59 Riley 1.5