Re: Florida Visit January 2007

To: "Chris O'Neill" <chris.oneill@boltblue.com>,
Subject: Re: Florida Visit January 2007
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:54:52 +0100
Hi Chris, I was in Florida a couple of years ago on a family holiday and met
up with some of the members of the Tampa Bay Austin Healey club. They had a
classic car event just outside of Tampa which I was invited along to. The
contact I had then was Marion Brantley - mbran89793@aol.com and I was made
very welcome for the day.

If you do look them up please pass on my regards.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.