Sunday Cruise

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday Cruise
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:29:41 +0200
It seems I have offended at least one of the listers of this forum with my
given link to pictures of the International Healey Weekend at Gaydon. I am very
sorry for that. I have no relation whatsoever to the photographer. I thought
the pictutres might be of interest to some of the listers. Next time I will be
more careful and not disturbing the silence of this forum with my silly posting.

Here the comments of this member:

what's with the."jpg" over all the pictures? Are you are afraid someone's
going to copy them and use them without your permission?

My answer:
Hi ....,
The pictures were done by a professional photographer, not me, and he wants to
sell them to the owners of the cars.

Josef

His reply:

Josef--Please pass on the following thoughts:

    1.    the Healey List is not for the benefit of photographers selling
pictures.

    2.    There was no such indication in your e-mail.  Normally such
pictures would be available free to whomever was a list member.  I would
have taken one of those pictures and maybe used it for the club newsletter.
Now you can forget about it.   I won't pay anything for a picture unless
it's a picture of my car and I like it.

    3.    In all candor, the pictures really aren't that good.

    4.    I have seen phtoographers work events.  They offer their pictures
at the time.  Not later over the list.