Re:

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>,
Subject: Re:
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
Joseph,

Thx for the pics - you did the right thing - we are
interested.

Don't be annoyed by the self appointed experts.

This a Healey list - not a X movie, and it is
interested in all things Healey ...... incl pics.

As Patton said - delete buttons have a use.

Robert.

--- "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de> wrote:

> It seems I have offended at least one of the listers
> of this forum with my given link to pictures of the
> International Healey Weekend at Gaydon. I am very
> sorry for that. I have no relation whatsoever to the
> photographer. I thought the pictutres might be of
> interest to some of the listers. Next time I will be
> more careful and not disturbing the silence of this
> forum with my silly posting.
>
> Here the comments of this member:
>
> what's with the."jpg" over all the pictures? Are you
> are afraid someone's
> going to copy them and use them without your
> permission?
>
> My answer:
> Hi ....,
> The pictures were done by a professional
> photographer, not me, and he wants to sell them to
> the owners of the cars.
>
> Josef
>
> His reply:
>
> Josef--Please pass on the following thoughts:
>
>     1.    the Healey List is not for the benefit of
> photographers selling
> pictures.
>
>     2.    There was no such indication in your
> e-mail.  Normally such
> pictures would be available free to whomever was a
> list member.  I would
> have taken one of those pictures and maybe used it
> for the club newsletter.
> Now you can forget about it.   I won't pay anything
> for a picture unless
> it's a picture of my car and I like it.
>
>     3.    In all candor, the pictures really aren't
> that good.
>
>     4.    I have seen phtoographers work events.
> They offer their pictures
> at the time.  Not later over the list.

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.