RE: Pictures from International Healey Weekend, Gaydon, England

To: Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pictures from International Healey Weekend, Gaydon, England
From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:40:19 -0400
Josef - Great pics, I wish I could have been there, I even saw cars I knew
- like Derek Job's 100-Six - a super car and John Wheatly's 100 - another
super car. You never get to see the other Healey models here in the US. I
tried to pick out the Longbridge BN4s but I only recall 3 with the locking
left door, the one with the Healey blue hardtop, a red one and possibly a
red on black. Does anyone know how many 1957 Longbridge Bn4s were
registered? Thanks again for sharing the photos. If any one didn't like the
site they could simply go elsewhere - jim lesher